Re: mixmaster mails sent, but not received by recipient

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 00:54:17 +0100
Niels Larsen <bqz69@telia.com> wrote:

> I am using debian etch (testing) and mixmaster 3.0b2-3
>
> When sending mails with mixmaster, the mails never reach their destination
> mail address.
>
> I first run mixmaster-update --verbose, and then mixmaster.
>
> Everything looks perfect, and the mails seem to be sent.
>
> I have even tried sending from debian sarge, but same result.
>
> Any clues?  :-)

It has been working for me, although the mails sometimes take a while
to arrive. Are you seeing a sufficiently high reliability on your
chains? Also, forgive me for asking, but are you flushing the queue
(sending the mail just inserts it into the queue) ?

Celejar