Re: mixmaster mails sent, but not received by recipient

On 2/19/07, Niels Larsen <bqz69@telia.com> wrote:
I am using debian etch (testing) and mixmaster 3.0b2-3

When sending mails with mixmaster, the mails never reach their destination
mail address.

I first run mixmaster-update --verbose, and then mixmaster.

Everything looks perfect, and the mails seem to be sent.

I have even tried sending from debian sarge, but same result.

Any clues?  :-)

Did you check the exim4 logs or whatever handles mail?  I had a
similar problem which turned out to be my exim4 config.  Then when
testing make sure you chose only one server with 100% reliability.
--
swk