Debmirror problem

Hello,

I want to use debmirror ro create a Debian mirror of distributions
sarge,sarge-proposed-updates,etch,etch-proposed-updates and sid.

Though I installed the package debian-archive-keyring and imported the
keys using "gpg --import", debmirror stops with an error message that
Release.gpg of distribution sarge cannot be verified because of an
unknown public key.

All of the other distributions mentioned above can be mirrored
successfully. Surprisingly, the shown primary key fingerprint is the
same for sarge as in the others distributions.

Any Ideas? Please send your replies not only to the list but also to my
private email address, because I am not a subscriber of the list.

Regards
  Christoph