apache2 hostname problem

Hi,

Having switched ISP, I am having problems with my webserver (LAMP -
Debian Sarge, Apache2) this errer comes up: Temporary failure in name
resolution: Cannot resolve host name *.80

For some reason I cannot access the DocumentRoot (/var/www/
sailmaster.nl/) folder for the sailmaster website (www.sailmster.nl).
I can access www.sailmaster.nl/administrator and phpMyAdmin, which is
a symlink in the /var/www/sailmaster.nl/ directory. There are no
problems connecting to www.gijpstuiver.nl

Setting up the server while connected via my previous ISP, I found out
that with virtual hosting you always have to have the hostname for the
IP-address of the server first in the file which sets the virtual
hosts. My modem is in bridged mode, so the IP-address and the hostname
is passed on to the 'red' Ethernet card on my IPCop firewall, which is
set to DHCP. The IP-address is 84.245.34.233, the hostname is
84-245-34-233.dsl.cambrium.nl

I can ping all hostnames and IP-addresses (the internal IP-address of
my server as well). I think it must be some DNS-related problem, but I
haven't got a clue how to solve it.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!

Underneath is a copy of my /etc/apache2/sites-available/default

This setup worked like a charm with my previous IP-address and
hostname.

Regards,

Andy

NameVirtualHost *:80

<VirtualHost *.80>
        ServerName 84-245-34-233.dsl.cambrium.nl
        ServerAdmin webmaster@sailmaster.nl
        DocumentRoot /var/www/
        <Directory />
                Options FollowSymLinks
                AllowOverride None
        </Directory>
        <Directory /var/www/>
                AllowOverride None
                Order allow,deny
                allow from all
                # This directive allows us to have apache2's default
start page
                # in /apache2-default/, but still have / go to the
right place
                RedirectMatch ^/$ /apache2-default/
        </Directory>

        ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/
        <Directory "/usr/lib/cgi-bin">
                AllowOverride None
                Options ExecCGI -MultiViews +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
                Order allow,deny
                Allow from all
        </Directory>

        ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.log

        # Possible values include: debug, info, notice, warn, error,
crit,
        # alert, emerg.
        LogLevel warn

        CustomLog /var/log/apache2/access.log combined
        ServerSignature On

    Alias /doc/ "/usr/share/doc/"
    <Directory "/usr/share/doc/">
        Options Indexes MultiViews FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride None
        Order deny,allow
        Deny from all
        Allow from 127.0.0.0/255.0.0.0 ::1/128
    </Directory>

</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName www.sailmaster.nl
        ServerAlias sailmaster.nl *.sailmaster.nl
        ServerAdmin webmaster@sailmaster.nl
        DocumentRoot /var/www/sailmaster.nl/
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName www.gijpstuiver.nl
        ServerAlias gijpstuiver.nl *.gijpstuiver.nl
        ServerAdmin webmaster@sailmaster.nl
        DocumentRoot /var/www/gijpstuiver.nl/
</VirtualHost>