Re: Upgrade of Iceweasle removed all my prefs

Firstly apologies for the incorrect spelling of iceweasel.... it's
been a long morning!

I upgraded from 2.0.0.1+dfsg-2 (unstable) to version 2.0.0.1+dfsg-3 (unstable)

Seems like a minor release to me so still perplexed as to why it would do this!

On 2/20/07, Kevin Mark <kevin.mark@verizon.net> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 09:47:32AM +0200, Justin Hartman wrote:
> Hi all
>
> On unstable I got a notification to upgrade my Iceweasle which I duly
> did. In doing so however all my bookmarks, prefs and other browser
> data was removed as if I had just installed Iceweasle for the first
> time.
>
> I just don't think this is normal as my experience with apt is that it
> respects all configuration files and settings.
>
> Any ideas?
Just so the rest of us know what to look out for, what version did you
have and what did it upgrade to?

|   my keysever: subkeys.pgp.net |     my NPO: cfsg.org         |

--
Regards
Justin Hartman