Re: Dosemu

Since several people for various reasons mentioned Dosbox instead Dosemu, I will try the former first before trying to get the latter to work in an Etch box. When looking for a DOS "emulator" way back when I found that Dosemu met my needs; whereas Dosbox did not then. Perhaps Dosbox will do so now, as Dosemu is now an orphan project. For example, Dosbox is still an Etch package; whereas Dosemu has apparently been dropped. I will report back in due course.

                Regards,

                Ken Heard