Re: [Debian-User] Xen

On 17-feb-2007, at 8:07, Admin wrote:

<large snippage about beauty of Xen>

BTW if anyone (I've seen a few Xen emails like the one where the AMD package disappeared only to be replaced by a 686 based Xen package that crashed) would like to set up a Debian Xen thread maybe we could help one another as it seems that this virtualization thing does not interest most people. But I think it's the future for computing.

Just a small comment. I think a lot of readers on this list think Xen is fascinating, but don't have the time, technical abillity etc. to dive into it at this stage. Early adopters like you are needed to clear the path. I will certainly be following the thead, gathering courage to use Xen somewhere in the future. Keep up the good work, and don't be discouraged by the extreme ratio of lurker vs contributors.... ;-)

Just my 2 cents.

Peter