Re: qdvdauthor not executing commands to make dvd

H.S. wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to put a few home movies onto a DVD. I have more or less made the menu and imported the videos in Qdvdauthor. However, when I try to create the DVD, qdvdauthor shows in a new windows the commands that it will execute. Upon pressing "OK", it gives a black "Executing Commands" window (shows the command on a prompt), the first command is shown but it appears that it not being executed. No other commands are executed either.

If I copy and paste those commands in a terminal window and run them manually, they all work and I get the dvd contents directory (VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS).

Anybody else having this problem?

I am using
ii  qdvdauthor                  0.1.4-0.0

I don't know how or why, but it is now working and the problem has not repeated. I just made another project today and tried the commands again and they worked.

Not sure what the problem was, but looks like something changed when I made the second project.

->HS