Which one package serve to build debian package from CVS source?

Hello!

There was for this pourpose the checkinstall on Sarge, but now, on
Etch, which one package serve for this pourpose out there?

If I download some source from one CVS, then can I use dh-make to
convert it into a format that will allow me to build Debian packages,
right?

But then, how can I build a debian package?

Or, can I use cvs-buildpackage to build a debian package from any CVS?

Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards, Paul Csányi