Re: OT: LaTeX with monospace material

Hi, havnt been following this thread, just jumping in.
This link has some samples of musixtex that you could perhaps use to
get yourself familiar with it.
Else use something like noteedit to edit your music and if you want,
then you can export your music to musixtex.

HTH

Oli

Þann 2007-02-15, 18:06:05 (-0600) skrifaði Kent West: