dumb question about scons.....

Dear Debianists,

I need to use scons or SCons or whatever it is to help me compile some code I got from sourceforge.......

I looked around for scons on my box (AMD64 Etch Desktop install) and it is not there. I checked in synaptic and scons is in there and has not been installed.

I am going to install scons 0.96.92-2 unless anyone else has any comments to add on this.

I am going to do scons -Qh to look for build options.....

I am compiling something that usually works in i386 land but probably will work in AMD64 land too...

Suggestions on proceeding with this welcome.

Michael Fothergill

Click Here To Find Your Perfect Match This Valentines! http://msnuk.match.com/