Re: moving partitions

greenproc wrote:

> If you are going to network with a single cable between two machines, it must be a crossover ethernet cable.
> If you do not have one of those, then you will have to use two cables, and plug them into a network hub/switch.

I did some transfers last year and was advised that I needed a crossover
cable. But that is not always true these days. For a fairly new
computer, the network cards sense automatically and you can transfer
files using a normal CAT5 LAN cable. I did that with a Mac+Dell Inspiron
and then with two Macs (Intel and PPC)it worked pretty nicely.

/KS