Re: printing jpeg images A4 size

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Hi,

I have scanned document images that are jpeg files.

But I want to print them so that they fill the whole printed page.

It doesn't seem to work :-(

The images are 1204x1644. With Imagemagick or feh they show up fullscreen, but when I print them they keep filling about a quarter of a printed page.

Resizing has no effect.

Anybody know how to make a jpeg image fill the entire printed page and print it as such?

I manage it in a ridiculous way: I display them with:
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/web/wordpress

and adjust the size of the image to fit a printed page and when done so, print.

But there has to be a more elegant way.