RE: Stick It In Deeper

Here's a Great Idea for Valentines Day..

Stick It In A Few More Inches Next Time You Screw,

The look on her face when you Drop The Hammer is Priceless:

http://www.geocities.com/u_lsmo330435

--

on sick leave I saw how the
Ah amiable indeed So I understand  said I  And hes like Rocky  too  said my aunt  decisively