Beagle/Kerry

Hello

I want to do fulltext searching in my archive of PDF files using beagle with the kerry frontend (with Debian Sid). But it seems that my PDFs are not indexed at all. All hits are for words contained in the PDF filenames.

I have disabled all but the "IndexingService" and "Files" backends using the kerry frontend, because I think the others have nothing to do with PDF indexing. However, I was not able to find out what "IndexingService" and "Files" really mean.

In addition, I have added my /home/tmac/library folder containing my PDF files, and the "Start beagle indexing service automatically" is marked. I have deactivated system-wide crawling using the /etc/beagle/crawl* config files.

'beagle-info --all-info' says at the moment:

***********************
Daemon version: 0.2.12
Scheduler:
Count: 223