Re: Mounted Partitions not in Places/on Desktop

Olafur Jens Sigurdsson schrieb:
Þann 2007-02-11, 22:30:18 (+0100) skrifaði Jörg Großhans:
I've installed Etch yesterday and added some paritions to fstab. The partitions are mounted on boot, but they don't appear in the places-menu or on the desktop, only the root-partition appears in the places-menu. How can i add the disks to the Places-menu similar as the root partition

Follow these instructions:
http://www.justinflavin.com/index.php?itemid=327&catid=47

works for me using gnome 2.14.3

HTH

Oli

This ist not what i meant. The .gtk-bookmarks file just makes some bookmarks. I know it from Ubuntu an there it works like this: Every Partition you have i your fstab appears automaticly in the places-menu, in the sidebar of nautilus, on the Desktop and under computer://

A Guy from the german users-list told me, that it works in Debian the same way, but not on my machine. is it not implemented in Debian Etch with Gnome 2.14.3 or did something went wrong during my installation?

Joerg