RE: mplayer + usb-to-video

>  But I have one more question: So a converter from my connector to my
> TV-LCD with "VideoComponent Y-Cb-Cr" (see
> http://www.ramelectronics.net/html/vga-rgb-component.html#hd15rgb) is
> just connect the pins 1,6 and 2,7 and 3,8 to the terminals "Y-Cb-Cr"
> (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VGA_connector)? Doesn't need any
> vertical or/and horizontal synchronization ?
>
>  Or I must a converter to the normal video or s-video signal ?

That cable won't work with a TV that accepts YCbCr input.  RGB is NOT
the same as YCbCr.  See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YCbCr for a definition
of YCbCr.  If your LCD TV and computer both support the same horizontal
and vertical refresh frequencies at a given resolution, then you'll
need something like http://www.ramelectronics.net/html/9A60.html

What model TV do you have?  Maybe we can figure out exactly what you'll
need to hook it up.

-- Kevin