Re: I'm not sure if this is a Bug: Etch-BC-Install does not find my USB-CD-ROM

On Thursday 08 February 2007 23:56, Johan Kröckel shared this with us all:
>--} Hi,
>--} I tried to setup Debian-Etch with the BC-RC1-CD on my Thinkpad x60s with
>--} a USB-cdrom, but the Installer does not find the CD.
>--} Is it a Bug?
>--}
>--} Johan Kröckel
>--}
>--}

Not certain what a BC-RC1-CD might be, but I had a problem trying to setup
etch through a USB CDROM on my lappy while it went through a USB port. Once
directly connected to the lappy, it was recognised.

HTH
Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524