Re: Help installazione vmware server "/usr/src/linux/include"

On Thu, 2007-02-08 at 16:30 -0300, Luis Ariel Lecca wrote:

>  Hi Greg,
>  I had not use vmware server, just workstation but it seems like vmware-tools
>  installation.
>  Firts, try doing apt-get install kernel-headers-'uname -r'
>
>  then use as path: /usr/src/kenerl-headers-'uname -r'/include
>  or
>  /usr/src/kenerl-headers-'uname -r'/include/linux
>
>  P.S.: I guess you should install gcc too...
>
>  IHIH,
>  Regards, Luis

The vmware-any-any update applies to workstation.

Install the flavor of headers of the kernel you are running. And
installing a compiler is a foregone conclusion.

Please don't cc me. I am on list.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup