Re: documentation for novice and newbies

Hey guys, I know you're trying to drag as many people as possible into
this project, and its great, but maybe there should be a cap on the
cross-posting. I think most of us that are interested either already
have, or will subscribe to debian-doc. Meanwhile, those of us who
already have made the move are getting tons of dupes. And I know
deb-user doesn't want to rise/fall the level of /. ;-P

Maybe an occaisional "digest-type" over to debian-user to keep people
posted (and to try and pick up any new volunteers) would be in
order.