Re: News Flash

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 08:27 -0800, Baz wrote:
> "I know that the end user has relatively easy ways around
> these restrictions"
>
> Care to expand on this?  I posted an inquiry on this new list back in
> December regarding work-arounds for iTune/iPod-dependent music.  The
> word, "easy" was nowhere in the realm of that discussion.  Please
> enlighten me.

I guess he refers to Apple being so generous as to allow you to burn the
music as an audio cd. You can later rip the cd and convert it to an
"unprotected" file.

Keep in mind that doing so will damage the sound quality of the song, as
you are compressing it a second time. (Unless you rip it to FLAC or a
similar nondestructive format of course).

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson