Re: Booting Debian/testing fails

On Tuesday 06 February 2007 04:25, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 22:01:43 -0500
> > I do not understand your comment about debian wiki. Do you want me to
> > put a link in the debian wiki or do you want me to put the whole
> > contents there?
>
> The former would be nice, the later would be better. And if you licence
> it under the GPL (which I think is mandatory on wiki.d.o) we could jump
> in and add/update content.

The document is now licensed under GPL v2. Please let me know if there is
anything else I can do.

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

Need Help Repairing Your Credit?
Eliminate or consolidate your debt. Cut by 50%, payoff in 12-36 months
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/MhtYWUi20XE4KS0Zd1d59iukORemQqR2p4aLi/