Re: Attracting newbies (Was Booting Debian/testing fails)

On Tuesday 06 February 2007 16:35, Michael Pobega wrote:

> Using icedove at the moment, can you suggest to me a better mail client
> to use for mailing list *and* personal email on the same account? (I
> have Icedove/Thunderbird set to filter out all mail with
> @lists.debian.org to my Debian mailing list folder, and then from there
> automatically sort which mailing list it's from.)

List of email clients with reply-to-list feature can be found at
http://wiki.debian.org/ReplyToListEmailClients

A not so complete list of email clients can be found at
http://wiki.debian.org/EmailClients

You can try different ones and decide for yourself. Personally I like kmail
and then thunderbird.

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi