Re: Revive dark photos -- Debian gimp packaging question

On 2007-01-22 @ 00:26:12 (week 04) ][ wrote:
Hi,

I remember that I revived some dark photos to normal look by simply
choosing certain gimp menus. Now I want to do it again, but couldn't find
the menu entry any more.
I've done some quick edits with gThumb, I personally find it to be a bit more elegant than The Gimp for minor image editing. Obviously it can't do the heavyweight stuff that The Gimp can do, but it sure can do the lighter/easier things much quicker.