Re: Removing desktop environments (Beware! stupid post)

FYI, the undesirable behaviour of debfoster2aptitude is caused by
a bug I just filed:

debfoster2aptitude calls debfoster but regardless of the exit
decision of the user it syncs /var/lib/debfoster/keepers to
/var/lib/aptitude/pkgstates. In my case the keepers file was emty
beacuse after the 1st invocation I just quitted by hitting "q".

Took some time to get all packages to their desired states again.
Anyway, this way I also got rid of many packages long forgotten. So at
least some kind of positive result ;).

Regards
Marcus