Etch hangs on boot after printer installation
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Etch hangs on boot after printer installation
- From: Fab <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 06:13:01 +0100 (CET)
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I just installed the Linux driver for my printer a Samsung ML-1710, printer worked fine but now the system hangs on boot, I have attached a screenshot of where the boot stalls.
I am not sure what to make of it, should I do a dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg?