Re: relationship between debian's wiki and newbiedoc's wiki

On Saturday 03 February 2007 22:43, Douglas Allan Tutty wrote:

> > newbiedoc has articles that probably span a wide range of audience than
> > just debian users. Not all debian users would be interested in reading
> > articles about other distributions; Where as wiki.debian.org caters to
> > the needs of just Debian users.
>
> The newbiedoc I'm talking about is
> http://newbiedoc.berlios.de/wiki/Main_Page

Sorry! I totally got it wrong. When I read newbiedoc.sourceforge.net long
back, I had this impression that it was meant for non-debian users as well!

raju

Save on your Health Insurance
Compare multiple quotes to save with NetQuote's free service
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/MhtYWUi3OrSwq8DUIWkNlQFFEzCy0GBePORzn/