Re: iceweasel not being recognized by ISP website

Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
On Saturday 03 February 2007 20:58, John Hasler wrote:

I'd also suggest taking your business elsewhere as these doofuses are
evidently not capable of putting up a standards-compliant site.
--
John Hasler

I recently came across capitalone's website and some of their pages specifically request you to use IE6 or IE7. Otherwise they just dont work. For example, go to https://recruit.capitalone.com/index.html and click on the link that says "job search agent". It looks just horrible.

In such a case, should I tell my friend "dont apply for jobs with capitalone as they use a website which is not compatible with iceweasel?" or should I tell him "Just go to a windows machine and send your application?"

Well, if that's how rough they're going to be just to _try_ to get a job there, what's it going to be like to actually _work_ there?

The whole interview process will work both ways, if you let it.

--
Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services