Re: Two Questions: SID

On Saturday 03 February 2007 12:33, Figaro wrote:

> (2): I notice that the SID kernel -image packages do not seem to be
> getting the frequent updates that I remember was the norm a year ago or
> so ago.  Any ideas? Or do I need a special apt repository?
> Thank you,
> matthew

It is probably due to the fact that etch is currently under freeze. Once Etch
releases there should be frequent updates...

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

Click to get a free credit repair consultation, raise your FICO score
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/CAaCMPJkjb9pRSjB7AfRqnMXAtnpwyrj/