anybody using squirrelmail? about server side filtering.

Hello,

This may be a bit off topic, not sure. Our administrators in our department at school are installing a new mail server and a new version of squirrelmail. In the process they are taking out procmail from the system :( (can't procmail be used with squirrelmail?)

The new squirrelmail is 1.4.9a and has the server side filter plugin. I was wondering, how does the filter work? If I make the first rule that emails an email message to some address based on some criteria, does the following rule get executed after the copy is sent by the first one? I am actually looking for the functionality we have in procmail using the "c" flag (http://www.stimpy.net/procmail/tutorial/flags.html).

Thanks,
->HS