Re: Trouble with installer RC1

hendrik@topoi.pooq.com wrote:
Yesterday, February 2, I did an ordinary install with etch netinstall RC1, which identified itself as

	"Etch: - Official Snapshot i386 Binary-1 (20061111)

In the package selection phase I requested no desktop environment, but allowed the standard system to be installed.

While installing packages it stopped during openbsd-inet.

Changine to virtual console 4, I saw the report:

Installing new version of config file /etc/init.d/networking
Configuration file '/etc/networks'
==>File on system created by you or a script
==>File also in package provided by package maintainer
What would you like to do about it? Your option are

here follow the usual options, asking me to
enter (Y/I/N/O/D/Z) [default=N]

Joey might answer, but I think it's a bug. It maybe fixed in a daily snapshot of the installer. You filed the installation-report?

Hugo