Re: Iceweasel not displaying Yahoo mail images

On Friday 02 February 2007 12:45, Edward C. Jones wrote:
> I use an AMD64 computer with up-to-date Debian unstable, 1386 port. I
> use the old Yahoo email interface.
>
> I use Yahoo email to read messages sent from Yahoo groups. The messages
> often contain thumbnail images and links. Recently Iceweasel (aka
> Firefox) has not been displaying these images and links. Konqueror works
> OK. Anyone know what the problem is?

Does this happen even when you disable all extensions and run in safe mode?
Firefox extension like adblock can block images, flash, frames etc., There is
also a possibility that one of the extensions you are using is broken...

hth
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

Get Out Of Credit Card Debt!
Eliminate or consolidate your debt. Cut by 50%, payoff in 12-36 months
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/MhtYWUi2vfbG1Di8gc9G5ZvPnH11EbIzcPDxs/