Re: very small linux box

On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:30:07 +0000, Andrew Critchlow wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I am after a very small linux/debian pc. I want something like a laptop
> with a keyboard & screen but of really small size. (Maybe PDA size)
> Anyone know if one of these is available?

Hi,

Sharp Zaurus are Linux Qtopia (not Debian) PDAs with keyboard but hard to
find outside Japan.

OQO 2 and Sony Vaio ux280 are both middle-size devices (bigger than PDAs
(particularly the vaio), smaller than laptops) on which Debian has been
succesfully installed. Price: approx: 1500/2000 USD.

Hope this helps,
Didier.