Re: OT: sponge burning!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: OT: sponge burning!
- From: Paul Johnson <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 20:10:28 -0800
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20070126235434.GB32091@santiago.connexer.com> <20070131164530.GD25797@localhost.localdomain> <45C0CAF8.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070131180325.GF4965@localhost.localdomain> <email@example.com>
Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:03:25 -0800
> Andrew Sackville-West <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> > > My kids like a lot of stuff that causes my IQ to perceptibly lower
>> > > if exposed to it for more than 5 minutes. I figure that my
>> > > parents thought the same of Fat Albert, SR & Scooby Doo.
>> indeed. but since we're older, we are surely right -- what we thought
>> was cool was indeed cool. What our kids think is cool, is obviously
>> stupid drivel. That said -- teen titans ranks up there for me ;)
> I thought Dexter's Laboratory would be more popular with members of
> this list. From the recent stuff it's my favorite.
Are there new episodes of that still being produced? I got kind of burned
out on it because the reruns were too frequent.