Re: Stop replying to SPAM (redux) [ WAS: Re: OBLIGACIONES LABORALES Y FISCALES PARA PATRONOS Y EMPRESARIOS ]

On 01.02.07 12:36, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 03:50:41PM +0100, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
> > Sorry all for solving this on the list, but I found it impossible to contact
> > that person off-list.
> >
> Because it is SPAM with a spoofed address.  I'll say what has been said
> many times already.  Please quit replying to SPAM!

I have looked at that more times - I don't think it is spam. If I even
wouldn't be sure if it's spam, I would not reply.

However I won't reply this user anymore - if he did not read this e-mail, i
doubt he will read others...
We are but packets in the Internet of life (userfriendly.org)