Re: insurance software

Hello,

Like a month ago I posted a question. I'd like to thank you for your replies, I'll send them to my friend so he'll have more information to decide.

All the same, your replies coincide with what he thought (that it would be difficult to find any free software solution for such a specific business area).

Doug, I think what he needs is too complex to be worth developing from scratch..

Clive, if he's interested he'll reply to your questions so I'll give you more information.

Kev, what are monitary bounties?

Cheers! Manuel