Re: Secureclient for linux ? Alternative vpn client ?

debian wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i have a laptop with debian, kernel 2.6.19.2.
> Everything works fine.
> On our windoze computers, we use secureclient for VPN but how can i use
> VPN on my linux client ?
> Is there an alternative for secureclient ?

I don't know about secureclient. As you can see from

jw@johannes2:~$ aptitude search vpn
p   kvpnc               - vpn clients frontend for KDE
p   openvpn             - Virtual Private Network daemon
p   secvpn              - Secure Virtual Private Network
i   vpnc                - Cisco-compatible VPN client

there are different vpn clients for debian and I'm a happy user of vpnc
on Etch. Read the documentation on how to set it up.

aptitude show kvpnc
etc. will show more info.

Johannes

> Disclaimer :
>
> This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use by the person(s) mentioned as recipient(s).
[...]
> This mail has been checked for viruses by Symantec and Trend Micro.

Please don't send such useless 'noise' to public mailing lists. As
pointed out in