Johnny Question

Ron Johnson wrote:
> On 01/31/07 16:58, Hal Vaughan wrote:
>> Maybe, but we'll never see an American 'toon that'll top Johnny Quest.
>
> I mentioned /JQ/ to my son the other night.  "What's /Johnny Quest/?"
>
> We're so old.  And I'm too young to have watched JQ first runs.

   When I was maybe 10, reading the entire science fiction
section of my local library, I came a cross a book whose
protagonist was Johnny Quest.  He was searching for his
father, and it was involved, IIRC, with an underwater city.

   Much later I became aware of _Johnny Quest_ the cartoon,
and wondered whether it was the same.  Anyone know?

--
	    Best wishes,

	    	 Max Hyre