Re: eGroupWare does not recognize PEAR on Etch

I will try these and get back to this thread. That was just a typo, I
wasn't actually copying it from the terminal. The statement is the
same as you've recommended. This line was included in the default
config for eGroupWare. That's why I'm not understanding why it cannot
find PEAR.