Re: usbstick, pmount and unison problem

L.V.Gandhi wrote:
KDE automounting of usbstick was not allowing me to copy files to usbstick. Surprising it allows one file to be copied. next file it says stick is readonly file system. To avoid that, I stopped kde from mounting it. I did
pmount -w -s -u022 /dev/sda1 pendrive
It allowed me to write to the pendrive
But when I tried with unison for file sync, I get error saying pendrive is readonly file system?
Any solutions?
--
L.V.Gandhi
http://lvgandhi.tripod.com/