ssh file transfer error

I use debian etch. I click on start menu (Places>Connect to Server...)
The dialog show and I just enter information
When I click ok the error message show that it can't connect to server with error code: 46 (see attached file)

In more detail, If I delete .ssh folder in home directory, I can mount ssh file system on the first time. When I remount again the ssh file system can not mount
I can use ssh command line to connect to ssh server and invoke any command successfully.

Could you suggest me the way to solve this problem?

--
Karn
ÊØêÑ ÅéÍà¨ÃÔ­