module-assistant/ndiswrapper/kernel-headers

Hi All,

I just rebuilt my laptop and am having problems getting ndiswrapper installed. Module-assistant gives me an error saying I do not have the correct kernel-headers package installed and fails to build ndiswrapper. The problem is that there is no kernel-headers package with the same exact package version as the installed kernel version.

The installed kernel is reported as 2.6.18-3-486 by uname -a. The only kernel headers package available with apt-get for Sid or Etch is 2.6.18-6. What would I file a bug report against? m-a or ndiswrapper?