Re: X crashes randomly

On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 05:45:21PM -0500, Normand wrote:
> Since the last 2 weeks approximately, I'm experiencing crashes in
> graphical display: I can move the mouse pointer but clicking on anything
Hi Normand,
Did this start from a particular time period (a week ago, or since 2
updates ago)? Have you considered if its related to how long the
computer is on -- the temperature causing the problem with a pci card or
the mother board to flake out?
Cheers,
Kev
|   my keysever: subkeys.pgp.net |     my NPO: cfsg.org         |