Re: Re: Debian, Iceweasle, Firefox!

On Sun, 2007-01-28 at 20:28 -0600, Dave Patterson wrote:
> yea, verily, Paul Johnson sayith:
>
> >..trivial changes to the name and artwork
> > makes it free?
> >
> It's still a fork. The differences will grow.

The only real changes since its inception are; The Logos, the name and
some variables (and of course those settings).

I've not found a single extension that was written for FireFox v2.0.0+
and without any intent to support IceWeasel.

I guess, you can read the intent of IceWeasel project if you want *MORE*
clarification.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup