Xen, cannot create partition from and for domU

Hi,
I run _full virtualization_, on Xen3.0.3, Debian (not openSuse this time).
I try to install a Debian netinst.
A problem occurs when (the domU is) trying to create the partitions on wich
it's going to install.
The domU configuration is
	[...]
	disk=['phy:/dev/sda6,ioemu:hda,w','file:/home/temp/dn.iso,hdc:cdrom,r']
	[...]
The /dev/sda6 was in the past an ext3 partition and I just reformat it to ext3
before using it for the full virtualization.
In the debian netinst domU installation stage of creating partitions (whatever
partition scheme I order) it (the Debian installer) _always_ fails saying
ext3 partition creation failed. Nothing more.
Is there a known issue about that? Must I use file-partitions?

Thank you for any answers.