Re: Debian, Iceweasle, Firefox!

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> Wrote:
<snip>
<Like the people who read the CNN article about sterilizing sponges
<in the microwave?

I did think that was funny, but I wonder if the same effect would occur if
one used a boiling pot of water and soaked the sponges for a certain
time? In fact I assume you might kill more bacteria with the water as the
temperature might be higher, but you might loose the glue connection if
you use a dual purpose sponge. Maybe I need to get some funding to
further that hypothesis!

Anyway I do think it is kind of funny that posts such as these seem to
bring the list out. You can tell those who follow the list by the
know!

Gnu_Raiz