Re: A simple question

Sven Arvidsson <sa@whiz.se>:

> On Fri, 2007-01-26 at 16:08 -0800, j Mak wrote:
> >   I intend to install etch with xfce and would like to know how many cd-=
> > s do I have to download that include the base system. I read somewhere that=
> > the first cd doesn't include the entire xfce desktop.  Do the first and th=
> >e second cd include it?
>
>  Etch actually comes in three flavours for the first cd, GNOME, KDE, or
>  XFce.
>
>  http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/

And I would imagine any of them could be used if you chose to avoid
those three.  Try out some of the other wm's.  You might like them.
Gnome, KDE, and XFCE are not the only choices available.

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling          Linux Counter #80292
       Spammers! http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/emails.html