Re: does debian can install on HP R Class 9000 Servers

On (25/01/07 19:08), ram wrote:
> I have old Servers, which i can not sell, not some one intrested to Buy
>
> so i want to use for linux testing, can some one tell me
>
> is debian can install on HPR class 9000 Servers
>
> if yes, where can i get the CD and install proceedure

Googling on HP R class 9000 debian install produced this:
http://tldp.org/HOWTO/html_single/PA-RISC-Linux-Boot-HOWTO/

I installed woody (the previous stable version of Debian) on a couple of
HP LHPro servers and although a bit of a learning experience worked out
OK.  I suggest you download the appropriate sarge iso and try it :)

Regards

Clive

--
www.clivemenzies.co.uk ...