Re: shopping for an HTML editor

On Wednesday 24 January 2007 14:03, Glenn Becker wrote:
> > Can anyone recommend a good WYSIWYG HTML editor? I require very basic
> > HTML stuff like lists, tables, formatting, inserting images etc., no
> > complex CSS capabilities are necessary.
>
> Bluefish or Quanta are nice editors, or there's html-helper-mode in Emacs.

Quanta is crashing and when it is not crashing, it is freezing. I will file
bugs afterwards (when I have time)...

As someone else noted, Bluefish is not really a WYSIWYG.

> If you like real basic, there's one called "august."

I could not find this. Is this in Debian? I am currently using Etch.

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/