Re: Can't get gnome-screensaver to work with pam_krb5

On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 16:48 -0600, Jacques Normand wrote:
> I have a nasty issue with gnome-screensaver. I cannot have it work
> properly with kerberos (mit krb5). The version in sarge worked wiithout
> problems but it has been broken for quite some time in testing.

Sarge didn't actually have gnome-screensaver, xscreensaver was used.

If you have time, please try gnome-screensaver from experimental and see
if it has improved, and if not, file a bug with the upstream developers,
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson